Friday, November 9, 2012

Happy Weekend!!!!

Image found via weheartit

Happy Weekend Everyone!!!

Brrr...it's time to bring out those cozy tights!!

This dip in temp makes my heart go out to New York and New Jersey...
At night here in the Northeast, the temp has been brutal... 
ranging between 20-30 degrees...
My friends..
This is unmistakingly horrible..
So many still without power or homes..
Cold in the Northeast is very very different than in the rest of the country...
it's wet and bone chilling...
BUT
I am seeing a lot of warmth here...
So many people reaching out..
So many people caring...
So many people coming together...
Right now I am scouring through my house looking for blankets, clothes etc to help a dear friend put a Long Island Drive together..
As soon as I know when and where I will let everyone know...

Be Safe, Keep Warm and Have a Great Weekend!!  

1 comment:

  1. Thank You Lucinda ... Tide Loads Of Hope coming to Island Park on Tuesday, Verizon Wireless sending a charging station today, Pennsylvania rallying the help and gave a midnight drop off, Apple (hopefully) sending in iPads so people can fill out forms for FEMA and Insurance, and all the peeps gathering blankets and clothes help sooooooooooo much.

    I will get a truck to you to pick up ... xoxo

    ps go to Long Island Press on Facebook to get a feel of whats going on, another gunpoint home invasion last night. Looks like the national guard is going to have to come.

    ReplyDelete