Thursday, May 17, 2012

Vegemite and other such small things...

Image found via Flickr

There is a lot to be said about small things..
Good things come in small packages...
Small things become great when done with love...
and
Be careful with the small things because it is from them that the big things in your life will grow...

I have to say I agree..

When the Marantz's asked if I would create some small tags for their attendee gifts on their Walk Through a Wedding tour,
I was deeply honored..

When I found out that part of their tour would take them all the way to Australia..
My heart sang...
I have never been "down under" but I have been watching those fabulous Aussies take the design world by storm.

Who knew...that something so small...
like a tag made from my own hands..
would make it to another continent. 
Image by Justin & Mary Marantz

So... thank you thank you Justin & Mary..
for 
bringing a little piece of Chocolate clear across the globe..
for granting me such an opportunity
and
for reminding me to be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies..

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful post, and a wonderful adventure, even if you didn't physically take it!

    ReplyDelete