Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fuzzy wuzzy was warm...

 Bananas sign by William Dohman on Etsy


I LOVE Rachel Zoe.......Her show, her style and her passion for fashion sincerely makes me the happiest gal in the land!
One thing we share in common (besides vintage and bohemian chic)...
FUR!
Yes, you heard me correctly....fur. How positively un-p.c. is that!
Well, I can thank my Mom who allowed me (at the earliest of ages) to be enveloped by her Beaver fur coat for years.
Thankfully, I cannot afford the real deal so all those little creatures will be safe and sound...
(although I am getting a bit tired and frustrated with that wood chuck who is tearing up our property and the 200+ year old stone walls)

They have made outstanding progress in the world of faux fur,though it's not as scrumptiousit will do just fine for me.


Because...

 I LOVE to wear it on my toes....   


 Boots via Piperlime


On my noggin....
Hat via at Asos


On my fingers......
Gloves via Piperlime


and around my neck....
Scarf via Asos

Let's not forget for my iphone and wallet....

Purse via Zara


 Just when I wasn't looking...( isn't that how it always is, when you find the love of your life)
I think I found another piece to add to my collection...

Be still my heart....

I love you Zara!!


The only piece missing...
a Monsterette wearing exactly this..

Vest at Zara

C'mon Lil Hoot...
It was the twins birthday yesterday...
(best post EVER written!!)
don't you think they need some fabulous fur?

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I want those boots and that fantastic long scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh.......must have the boots and gloves......so decadent and sinful, but very much affordable and chic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, how I love fur! I confess, I actually have quite a bit of it-my family and friends starting giving me pieces, and now I have more than I know what to do with, especially in SF! I am dreaming about pulling out my fox fur trapper for Christmas, though!

    ReplyDelete