Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Weekend!!!!!

Image found via weheartit

Happy Weekend Everyone!!!

It has been one crazy, wonderfully wild week! 
The week began with a fabulous impromptu lunch with my Dad as well as being a Chaperone for 21 kids on a third grade field trip to The Pequot Museum (a must see!). It ended with putting the finishing touches on Tami & James' Save the Date, two of the loveliest Virginians a gal could work for! 
Who knew stamping could shape & tone your arms?

With all it's wildness...It's a perfect time to celebrate and it just so happens that tomorrow..I will be celebrating one of my favorite little princesses birthdays at her fantastically fabulous Roller Skating Birthday Party!

Perhaps I might feather my hair, add a dash of blue eye shadow and top it off with a little Bonnie Bell! I thought about adding a comb to the back pocket but since I haven't been on skates in a long long time and that there sadly is not much cushion to my caboose...I might decline instead of a trip to the emergency room!

So bring it on Xanadu...Bring It On!
Be Safe, Try Something New and Have a Great Weekend!!


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your week has been as wonderfully crazy as mine-is there anything better? Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brings back memories of one of my old favorite hangouts, Spinning Wheels. Had my first kiss there, broke an arm once, and rocked to disco!

    ReplyDelete