Friday, April 12, 2013

Happy Weekend!!!

Image by Parker Fitzgerald

Happy Weekend Everyone!!

The first tinges of yellow have appeared on our wildly overgrown forsythia bushes...
which only means that Spring has finally sprung!!
The branches which the Monster and I brought inside have burst open and it feels like the sun is shining even on this very very grey and rainy day...

It has been a week full of ups and downs..
but I am so very excited that the weekend has begun...

I think there might be a sleep in day tomorrow, followed by some more spring cleaning inside and out and ending with some snuggle time with all of my boys and appreciating each and every one of them for they are the ones who add Spring to my step...

 Be Safe, Love the One You're With and Have a Great Weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like one wonderful week, and an even better weekend to come!

    ReplyDelete