Thursday, April 18, 2013

Sea for Two....

 They say patience is a virtue...
sadly it is one virtue that I don't have...

I just finished up Katie and Joe's wedding suite and instead of waiting months I decided to pick up my camera and shoot away...

Inspired by vintage block prints, the sea and of course my favorite Island..
We created a suite that was both whimsical and alive with color.

With the addition of the word tomfoolery...
I think we can guesstimate that this will be one fun party!!
 I honestly can't wait to see the lovely Miss Adrienne O'Connor of Ruffles and Tweed work her magic for their big day!!


Question is...
what would your favorite dance song be?

all images by Chocolate Creative Design

4 comments:

  1. OMG, how perfect ....CUTE and CLEVER......again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Moira!! I know that you will be able to HEAR the festivities!

      Delete
  2. Another incredible design! Your talents never cease to amaze :) Meg

    ReplyDelete