Thursday, April 4, 2013

Images that Sing....

Sometimes there are those images that just sing to you...
When I received the new Anthropologie catalog in the mail yesterday..
my heart just went pitter-pat...
Right there on the front cover was an image that truly spoke to me...
Of course I want that fabulous skirt..
but
it is the story behind it that I find intriguing...
It is if they are telling MY story...
In fact..
I would consider this a self portrait of sorts..
as I see ALL the things that I wish to accomplish this Spring/Summer...
Plant some new flowering trees..
Have fun and be silly...
Go on a picnic...
Wear skirts and dresses EVERY day...
Redecorate our house..
and
Finally get rid of ALL our junk! 

Do you have an image that sings to you?

3 comments:

  1. And don't forgot to mention that you'd like a balloon ride ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just perfect–isn't it amazing all that an image can say?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. Anthro. That place always makes my heart pitter patter. Haha. This image screams spring!

    ReplyDelete