Here's what I'm thinking....Next year, the Wesson Family flies South for the winter. I do know that you can find us anywhere we go and palm trees definitely make perfect stocking hangers. We did receive a major reprieve today as it was in the tropical 50's but lately it's been in the double minuses. One would think that all those cookies, cakes, cheeses, chocolates and more cheeses(which added an extra layer to my physique)would help...but suffice it to say..it hasn't done a darn thing. I know it's possible as you are THE biggest purveyor of glitter and magical things. In the meantime, I'll just let my imagination take me away...
to blue seas and golden sunsets...
To Sequins, Stripes and Snakeskin...
Your EVER Faithful Believer,
P.S. Thank you for the the electric blanket. It arrived today..
Just in time for the cold snap tonight.
1. Jeweled Stripe Top at J.Crew
2. Sequin Skirt at New York and Company
3. Gilded Paillettes Tote at Anthropologie
4. Achillea Necklace at Calypso
5. Miller Stripe Snakeskin Sandal at Tory Burch
6. MOSCHINO CHEAPandCHIC Sequin Pants at Yoox
7. Sequined-Front Crepe Tank at Old Navy
1. Bow to Stern Scarf at Modcloth
2. Izabel Mini Wedges at Anthropologie
3. Sorrel Snakeskin Stripe Shorts at Tory Burch
4. Line & Dot Sequin Blouse at Piperlime
5. Striped & Sequined Weekender Bag at Anthropologie
6. BCBG Elodie Lace & Sequin Wave Skirt at 6PM
7. Sequin Stripe String Bikini at Victoria's Secret
1. Alice + Olivia Cady Cuff Metallic Shorts at ShopBop
2. Seri Sequin Encrusted Maxi Dress at Calypso
3. Sundance Fedora at Anthropologie
4. Sperry Topsider Sequin Striped one piece
5. Carolyn Stripe Wedge Sandal at Tory Burch
6. Kate Spade Port Sequinned Stripe Scarf at Neiman Marcus
7. Baggu Bag at West Elm