Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Le Crepe.....


They have single-handedly re-invented the wedding cake....

Put the "hot" back in hot chocolate...


 So what pray tell is next for this dynamic duo?

Nothing short of genius and awesomeness I must say!!
Rachel & Jack Byrne, owners of the Charleston Crepe Company & Holy City Chocolate (who just so happens to be my fabulous college roomie),
have seriously done it AGAIN!

This time it is something near & dear to my heart as my mom has started me on quite the collection...

 Yup..that's right..Le Creuset...the most AMAZING cookware in history has teamed up with this fab duo to create a gift set to drool over...


 Not only is it probably the best crepe pan EVER but the mix is unbelievable too!
I brought the mix up to a ski weekend in New York this winter and I have to say..
there were oohs and ahhs from BOTH the little monsters and adults!

This has to be the best birthday or house warming gift EVER!!
So run, jump, skip & hop here and pick one up!

Mom: if you are reading this..I think you know now what I want for Christmas...

Rach: So utterly happy for you...you are a true inspiration for us all...It's amazing what can happen when you work hard, are passionate and have faith...dreams DO come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment