Monday, February 6, 2012

a little glitter to start your week......

The various hues of sea glass instantly transport me to Summer..
How fabulously gorgeous is this Sea Glass Cuff from Bhldn???
However, it definitely carries a hefty price tag...

  
Luckily, this fabulous necklace was spotted on Target's Spring Look Book....
 
But then my heart skipped a beat...
when I saw this Flowered Dais Ring at Bhldn
only to discover these two little gems for under $5.00
Rhinestone Flower Ring at Forever 21

Silver/Turquoise Flower Ring at SW Trading

3 comments:

  1. I have been dying over that Sea Glass Cuff...it reminds me of millions of tiny sea bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything...but mostly that last ring. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous pieces! I can't stop swooning over that cuff!

    ReplyDelete