Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'm Hooked on You!

Image: chocolate creative design
Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!!

Oops..wait..that was 2 days ago....
My how time flies....
But..
I couldn't let the week go by without telling you what exactly the Monster brought to school for all his Valentines...

A few of you guessed correctly on what the theme was...
And even one of you blew my mind by guessing exactly what candy would be used...
Yup...good ole Swedish Fish..
The Monster's 2nd favorite candy right after chocolate of course...
But the tricky part was figuring out what type of card & packaging would be created...
So... I went through some of our fabulous photo archives, and came across one of the most perfect days my fishermen ever had...

Yes..that is actually a real fish...
and after a few poses here and there, I caught a couple shots of this beautiful giant right before the scaling and cleaning began...

Fish inspired..
I created a tented card printed on a thick watercolor paper with a twine handle. Inside was a mesh pouch tied with twine and filled with the most delectable Swedish fish!

But since (in my opinion) Valentine's Day isn't always about that mushy gushy romantic stuff...
It's about telling friends, family and those who support and care for you that you love them..

So I made one for all of you...
my fabulous readers who follow along with me, support me with your comments and occasional clicks to a rockin button and honestly make me love what I do!

Don't they taste yummy!!

So Happy Valentine's Day my fabulous readers..
Just know that you have made all the difference in one persons life!!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Lucinda and Family,

    I loved the valentine that Taylor got from C! So fun and yes...very yummy. It really made her day. Thank you! You can make my valentines next year! ;)

    xo M

    ReplyDelete