Friday, February 4, 2011

A little Under the Weather....



For the past week, I have been a little under the weather.... I have been on so much medication that I truly believe I just saw a flock of pigs fly past my window. Today, I was supposed to post about a beautiful wedding invitation set that I designed for a lovely couple this past summer.  Sadly, my brain is exactly like those drug commercials...this is your brain, this is your brain on drugs..

Just a mere fried egg in a pan...

 Weirdly enough.. the only thing that saved me..A can of Progresso's Chicken Noodle Soup...(Now that's a horror story for another day...)

Anyhoo..I will just have to give you a little teaser and hope that you will come back on Monday to see the real deal!!!

Image by Chocolate Creative Design

5 comments:

  1. feel better, Lucinda! Can't wait to see the rest on Monday - it's beautiful so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, chicken soup girl, talk soon and feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies.....Feeling better already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh no! feel better!!! (& eagerly awaiting the full invite unveil!) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are feeling better and where did you find this picture? There is nothing worse than a toof ache and oral surgery.

    ReplyDelete