Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Weekend!!!!!


Happy Weekend Everyone!!!

Is it really that time again? Seriously??? Don't get me wrong..I am a true blue spring and summer girl...it's just the swimsuit part that I could honestly live without....Promises made to myself over the winter seem to never turn out the way that I had hoped.. Officially, I have
2 1/2 weeks till summer...there is always hope ...right?
Image found via Brabourne Farm
Maybe painting and planting some pots will get those arms in shape...
Image by Ben Scull

Or maybe it's just simply about letting go, getting over my fears and not wasting a single, solitary moment having fun with the Monster..

Stay Safe, Get the Heck Outdoors and have a Great Weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. aw that first photo is too cute! hoooray for summertime! xoxo jillian:: enter to win a leigh viner print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA. how does it sneak up on us so?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think letting go sounds pretty divine. Of course, John is doing 6am yoga in our living room, so he makes me feel lazy all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since when has wearing a swimsuit become a mandatory summer activity??
    Xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sadly by living on the water...you just can't seem to avoid it!

    ReplyDelete