Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Weekend!!!!!

Image by Adrienne O'Connor

Happy Weekend Everyone!!!

This was certainly one of those weeks that not even the turkeys could get me down...

Starting with the Monster's birthday and ending with the "Sperry Boys" putting up a tent at the Island (For those of you who don't know the "Sperry Boys"...two words..Abercrombie & Fitch)

Anyhooo, I am super duper deliciously excited to pass the torch to the most loveliest of lovelies, Miss Adrienne O'Connor of Ruffles & Tweed, who might I add, will be coordinating and designing a fantastic wedding on the Island this weekend. 

Even after 11 years, whenever I see the tent go up..it still gives me goosebumps...especially on Thursday which was the most glorious of days. It will forever remind me of my wedding and the exhilaration of a brand new life with the Tall One.

This time, I get to soak it all in without all those crazy details dancing in my head as I get to assist Miss Adrienne on her amazing adventure this weekend..

Stay Safe, Dance a Little Non-Rain Dance for Us and 
Have a Great Weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. Saw the tent from Sandy Point last night, knowing someone lucky was going to have the time of their lives this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get goosebumps just remembering the day my tent went up! Wishing the lucky bride a beautiful island day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, a Sperry Tent! Have a wonderful weekend, darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember exactly the day your tent went up DBC...What a glorious weekend you had!!!

    ReplyDelete