Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Weekend!!!!!

Image Chocolate Creative Design

Happy Weekend Everyone!!!

I have to say, it truly has been one of the most fantabulous weeks!!

Despite a lingering cold and some dreary weather..

I had the opportunity to watch Miss Adrienne O'Conner of Ruffles and Tweed, coordinate and design one of the most flawless weddings EVER at Island Farm. Then, witness the Monster become a third grader overnight. Finally, ending the week with his Dragon Birthday party filled with 14 kiddos, 14 swords, a treasure hunt, Rat Guts mini pies and a seriously gooey chocolate chocolate castle cake.

With that being said , I feel as though I have been on GO for the past 2 weeks. Therefore, I am thrilled to finally be able to kick off my flip flops and put my tired old feet up on some fluffy pillows this weekend.

I dare say, I am a bit jealous as the Boys get to head up to the Green Mountains this weekend. I am sure there will be canoeing, fishing and campfires with marshmallows in their future.

On the other hand...I do get to have a little R & R all by myself, work on a 2 lovely couples invites, re-do the studio and spend some quality time with the ever fabulous Housewives of Stonington.

I will miss them dearly..
 Image Chocolate Creative Design

But just knowing that my first born 
(with a tail and a mere 77 years old) will be doing just this..
makes me the happiest Mom ever..

Stay Safe, Get Outside and Have a Great Weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love that pic of my little buddy, and glad the birthday party went smashingly! Thanks for the kind words - have a wonderfully relaxing weekend - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing week! Get some rest this weekend and try and kick that cold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so cute, so glad I just found it! Lovely post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Fairytale!!! You just made my year!

    ReplyDelete