Friday, February 22, 2013

Happy Weekend!!!


Happy Weekend Everyone!!

I have MY snowsuit ready...do YOU?
We have another round of snow coming our way this weekend because apparently in Connecticut, it snows every 3 days....

What this means is...
huddling by the fire, playing games and making homemade treats!

 Why not snow??!!
Mother Nature has her work cut out for her..
Not only is it the last weekend of February
BUT
we only have 26 more days till SPRING!!
Bring it on Lady!!

Speaking of treats...
 I am loving these Martha Stewart Cheesecakes...
 BUT
before Martha knew anything about baking...
My Mom had the cheesecake down pat..
Honestly..
I think my brother still gets weak in the knees and salivates like a pup when the word cheesecake is mentioned..

I was lucky enough to have her make some for The Winter Wedding Shoot I designed a few years ago...
Styling: Chocolate Creative Design

Even better..
She gave us the recipe...
But
shhhh..it's a secret...

It is the perfect weekend to get snowed in as I certainly have plenty on my plate...
There is..
a new golden delicious blog to design...
a delicate ocean inspired photographer to rebrand...
an Island Farm wedding invitation to create...
and
I just got word today...
a locally famous Goose to look delicious enough to eat...


Be Safe, Make some Cheesecakes and Have Great Weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Love cheesecake but have to begin the Winter detox and gym thing this weekend ... Spring is around the corner.

    ReplyDelete