Thursday, December 8, 2011

Not just a walk...but a skip, hop and jump with the Marantzs

Today is a great day...no wait..it's a fabulously, glittery, spectacular day!!!!
I have been waiting with baited breath for this day to come...

The oh so lovely and oh so talented photographer super hero duo, Justin & Mary Marantz invited me this summer to help style and create paper for their Boston Walk Through a Wedding..

Today it is gracing the pages of Style Me Pretty so hop, skip & jump on over there to check it out!

I will have a post next week detailing one of the most wonderfully creative days EVER..

In the meantime..
A huge hug to Justin & Mary for graciously inviting me on their dreamy walk
and
A super duper high five to the lovely Miss Julia G who is one of the most creatively crazy ladies I know...but also one of the coolest chicks to pal around with!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Congrats! I'm heading over there immediately to check it out! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE everything.... perfect style and paper goods!!!! Amazing work!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete