Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wonderfully Nutty.......

   These HAVE to be THIS years most creative and sweetest ornaments.
Designed by Robin Romain of Rawbone Studio, these little lovelies are sadly sold out...but just looking at them puts a smile on my face!

Lately, I have had peanuts on the brain as I am in the process of creating a Save the Date which will honor them.

I bet you can't guess where Tami & James are getting married?

Never one to not research....
I found out some interesting facts about the peanut...

1. Did you know that a peanut is not a nut but actually a bean?

2. Did you know that this past fall was one of the worst peanut seasons in America, therefore raising the price of peanut butter?

Whether it's a bean or a nut, 
I can honestly say that I am bananas over Rawbone's packaging!

2 comments: