Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A little March in December on SMP....


I woke up this morning to a wonderful Christmas gift...
which just so happened to be featured right on over at 

Last March, I posted about a fabulous E-Shoot shot by the Oh so Lovely & Talented Miss Suzanna March which featured newly engaged Pam & James who were beautified and styled by Miss Sara Faella.

Since that time, Pam & James have walked down the aisle and have spent their first holiday as man & wife!

Huge thanks to Miss Suzanna March for including me in this lovely project, Miss Sara Faella for making it look all so wonderfully beautiful and to Pam & James for a lifetime of happiness!
 Image by Suzanna March

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Congrats, that is a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing gift to say the least ;) so well deserved!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Happy holidays my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fantastic-I was absolutely smitten with this shoot, but silly me, I didn't realize it was your gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete