Friday, August 3, 2012

Happy Weekend!!!

Image found via weheartit

Happy Weekend Everyone!!!!!!!

 I have a goal...
which is also a dream...
which is to actually create things JUST for me..
So...
In the following week I will be doing just that..
My bags are packed and filled with watercolor & acrylic paints, canvases, watercolor paper, brushes, palettes and a traveling easel..

Now hopefully I won't be too caught up in the beauty of the lake..
and forget ALL about my goal..

But a dream is a dream and I am determined to make this one happen...
 
I will also be doing a few other things...
Like...

Bringing up my vintage polaroid cameras...
Image via Sincerely Kinsey

Taking a nap in the Hammock...
Image via Tommy Hilfiger

Taking out the red canoe...

Reading....
Image via imgfave


Long walks through the woods...
Image via Flickr

Picking enormous amounts of these...
Image via Dine and Dish

A few rides with the boys...

Jumping into a very very cold lake..
Image via Flickr
and finally another nap in the hammock...
Image via Kate Spade


Be Safe, Jump in a Lake and Have a Great Weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an incredible week–enjoy every inspired moment!

    ReplyDelete