Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Island LOVE.....


Julie Morawski, Jasmine Balgobin, and Ryan Lamb for Carla Ten Eyck Photography

I have had one of the most wonderful summers EVER due to the fact that I was able to stick to my guns and make sure that I carved out ME and family time. Luckily what started out as a dream became a reality!

In that wonderful time, I have had the delight in watching some of my MOST creative friends get the cheers that they so deserve...
 
So..In the next couple of days....
I will be bringing out my old pom-poms and cheering from the sidelines for this talented quintet of friends.

Just as I was being whisked away via airplane, The loveliest of lovelies, 
Miss Adrienne O'Connor of Ruffles & Tweed
got a seriously wonderful shout out at Style Me Pretty for a wedding she coordinated and designed at Island Farm this past May.

I was lucky enough to be on site assisting Miss Adrienne so that I was able to see this gorgeous couple and their wedding weekend unfold into something purely magical.

Now I am going to keep this simple and sweet as I am saving all sorts of jibber jabber for the Peacocks & Oxen blog, which will definitely be starting up again right before Fall wedding season.
 
BUT
I can tell you this much..
That yes their last name is actually LOVE.
Yes, they are actually one of the most gorgeous couples ever seen in real life & on film.
Yes, they had probably one the hardest working and talented group of vendors in the universe.
Yes, there was actually a pig roasting on a spit for at least 10 hours on the Island
Yes, there was a popcorn machine AND a photobooth sitting right under the tent.
 
It was a delight to spend an entire weekend with Leah & Jeff AND I have to say... their families were equally delicious.


 Now
People always ask me..
"What was your favorite part or detail of the wedding?"

This my friends was without a doubt...

the most gorgeous, cute as a button, perfectly impish grinned and Chuck T wearing ring bearer I have EVER seen..
Julie Morawski, Jasmine Balgobin, and Ryan Lamb for Carla Ten Eyck Photography
 
Ok..I know I am biased when it comes to devilish little boys...
but seriously folks..
Can he be any cuter??
 
So head on over to Style Me Pretty to catch a glimpse of the Loves and their amazing wedding day...
 
Vendors: 
Design & coordination: Adrienne O'Conner- Ruffles & Tweed
Photography: Julie Morawski, Jasmine Balgobin, and Ryan Lamb for Carla Ten Eyck Photography
Paper: Bride and family
Photobooth: Geoff Gordon, Photobooth Planet
Rentals: Rentals Unlimited & B & M Catering Company

2 comments: