Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy Weekend!!!!!

Image found via just ruben

Happy Weekend Everyone!!

Bundle up New Englanders...
Tonight is gonna be a doosey!!
They say it will make it ALL the way down to the 30's!!
The Tall One has had grandiose dreams in that we won't be turning our heat on until Thanksgiving..
But guess what folks..
I have already turned it on!!
HAHA!!

Take out those woolies, light up a fire, snuggle with the ones you love and whip up some hot chocolate!!

The Monster and I will be pumpkin hunting this weekend so perhaps we may have some crafty goodies to show you!!

Be Safe, Pick a Pumpkin and Have a Great Weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm green with envy–I was hoping we'd get some fall weather when we visit TX next weekend, but it's supposed to be in the 80s!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It actually sounds magical. I miss the smells and feel of fall!

    ReplyDelete