Friday, June 8, 2012

Happy Weekend!!!

 Image by Kina Wicks, found via Ruffled

Happy Weekend Everyone!!

I certainly am one lucky lady! This morning, I got to head down to The White Dress By The Shore for my lovely farm bride, Miss Eleanor, as it was her 2nd to last dress fitting....
Me Oh My.. did she ever look simply gorgeous!!
Very reminiscent of a young Grace Kelly...

But I couldn't head down before I had to zip over to the post office to mail off some VERY important invitations from my MOST important client!
Now..all my clients are equally as important.. but this one...
this one has been with me since the beginning...
It's not every day that you're having your last single digit birthday!

So the Monster will be turning 9 next week and I am glad that I am not the only insane artist up till 2 in the morning getting these beauties done...
The equally insane Miss Amy Graver of Elements Design was doing the exact same thing for her son's birthday...
His will be a "Spy" party and I know there will be no detail left untouched!

This year we are going with....
(drum roll please..)
Sneakerpalooza

So what exactly is Sneakerpalooza?
I have NO idea...but it sounded really cool and I am hoping that the Tall-One will take the reins on this one.

My vision?
Sneakers + Running = VERY tired little Monsters!


But..I will give you a little sneaky peek....

Image by Chocolate Creative Design



Stay Safe, Get Your Toe Nails Painted California Coral and 
Have a Great Weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful invitation, and idea. Will there be a mosh pit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lu Lu - these are amazing. A-MAZING. love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to know who did your invitation.

    ReplyDelete