Monday, January 10, 2011

3 creatives and 1 cute as a button couple = A Fab Save the Date!



Images by Suzanna March

I tend to veer away from creating Save the Dates using images of the couples. However, when you get to work with an amazing photographer, a cute as a button couple and a very sparkly coordinator the results can be magical. 

Working again with Miss Erin Ethier was a dream come true..She absolutely knows Rustic Chic elegance...If you don't believe me check out her blog Sparkle and Hay. She just so happens to be coordinating and designing the fabulous wedding of Amanda & Geoff this June. They wanted something simple, personal and whimsical (perfect for chocolate creative design!)...Oh and Amanda LOVES mason jars..Her blog The Vintage Mason proves it!!
Then along came the amazing Miss Suzanna March...who shot the most dreamy engagement images EVER...
So with all these creatives...my job was certainly very very easy!!

Images by Suzanna March

A hand drawn mason jar filled with soft pink and grey hearts mixed with my absolute favorite font, makes for an event you wouldn't want to miss!!

 Images by Suzanna March

The custom logo/monogram which was created for Amanda & Geoff was not only printed on the Save the Date but was created into a stamp that can be used throughout the wedding..

Images by Suzanna March

My mind is already brimming with ideas and 
I can't WAIT to get started on the invitation set...

 a HUGE thanks to 
Miss Erin Ethier who makes my job such a joy...
 Amanda & Geoff for trusting in me..
and 
to Miss Suzanna March for some serious eye candy to work with and the very thoughtful blog love you showed me this weekend!!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely work, team! Just gorgeous! Amanda and Geoff are one lucky couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think we all know i am in love with these save the dates :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the invites .... May I borrow the rubber stamp (my initials). Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so so sweet. the kraft/brown paper bag envelope was the perfect finishing touch! LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much ladies!! What wonderful words!! Such an amazing team to work with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the logo that you created for this couple! Do you sell them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this. What is the name of the font if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete