Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Chocolate Truffle Surprise....


Same thing, different year...Resolutions....
Every year I proclaim "I will get in shape!!". 
Blah Blah Blah....
Every year it's the same.. I try and try but then I have to battle those dreams of cream puffs that dance in my head.
Maybe, I shouldn't be so hard on myself..Maybe it's ok to indulge once in a while...
We'll friends this one is for you...
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
These are as easy peasey to make as they are going down!!
Check out this ridiculously amazing recipe at Love and Olive Oil.

This post goes out to my friend, the Lovely Miss Sue Irvine, who just so happens to manage THE most fabulous and beautiful Inn in Connecticut, The Inn at Stonington.
Sue..might I suggest making these this afternoon before the snow falls..
Can you even imagine getting snowed in at The Inn at Stonington with these decadent treats...
My oh my!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment