Monday, January 17, 2011

Lacey Racey DIY Lantern....


Besides shoes, I am completely obsessed with lighting. When styling and designing events, I am constantly on the lookout for something unique, beautiful and unforgettable. After designing paper for a wedding where lace was the inspiration, I stumbled upon this amazing DIY lace lantern that would have been perfect at their reception.
Found on the Dos Family blog, a blog created by two moms, one a photographer and the other an interior designer from Sweden, they just so happen to offer a step by step tutorial on how to create this amazing and delicate treat for the eyes!

So this ones for you brides and grooms and crazy DIYers..
Have fun!!!


A huge thanks to the Dos Family blog for sharing such a fabulous and imaginative creation!!

5 comments:

  1. That is absolutely amazing....the single globe pendant light is usually a little too modern for my tastes, but making it out of such an ultra feminine material like that is just brilliant! This definitely goes on my project list. Thanks so much for your lovely comment on The French Mouse...I'm so glad you enjoyed the post. Hope to see you there again!

    xoxo
    Hope Ava

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it the most lovely thing you have ever seen, ladies?!!
    Miss French Mouse..I LOVE your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete