Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dueling Designers...Part Douze..

Image by Caroline Tran

I know it's been awhile, but the Dueling Designers are finally back!!

Over the past few weeks, I have been watching a parade of boats drive by my house ready to be put into the water for the summer season. I know the Tall One has been itching as I just so happened to have married a sailor.

So this time, I couldn't resist choosing Nautical as a theme and good ole Pantone #534C as our primary color. To mix things up a bit, I changed the rules so that we each could choose our own secondary colors.

The Lovely Miss Amy Graver choose a delicious collection of stripes (how could anyone resist James Dean?)and added a pop of cherry red which just so happens to be her signature color.

For me..it was simple...I choose the two colors that I have been completely obsessing over lately...orange and turquoise. 

So close your eyes, hear the gentle lapping of the waves against the hull, smell and taste the salt air on your lips feel a touch of sun on your back..

Elements Design
Row three: Anchor mug: Anchor tee:

Chocolate Creative Design
Top: Poster by Little Types, Rope Earrings by Michelle Lane
Boat Image by Kyraart
Middle: Jacket by Debenhams, Poster by Little Minch Art
Bottom: Wallpaper by Mini Moderns, Dress by Topshop
Pillows by West Elm

No comments:

Post a Comment