Friday, March 2, 2012

Braided with a side of Lime....

            Images found via   
 Ines Vilar on Pinterest & Love Maegan
I have never ever ever been more ready for Spring!

I can honestly thank Piperlime, who on a daily basis, sends me fabulous emails regarding what's hot for Spring!!

They are BY FAR the only emails that I open in a sea of annoying retail chains biding for my attention!

What I have noticed for Spring fashion...
is the return of the wedge. 
(Hooray for us small people who are married to tall people!!)

This year, it's about rope, braiding and this lovely little 
criss-cross applesauce at the top. 

I have found a few of these lovelies just for you....
1. Magestee by Steve Madden
2. Reza II by Badgley Mischka
3. Alex by Stuart Weitzman


Now as much as I LOVE my Piperlime...I also LOVE my Target...
Just the other day I happened to pick up these Pam Rope beauties from Mossimo...
They are a perfect staple for summer and at a mere $24.99, I might have to pick up another pair...
plus...they are a little glittery...and what Lady can resist that?!

For those non-rope wearers...
They have the MOST fabulous ones in patent leather..

The hardest part...which ones to choose....
1. Mossimo Pam Rope
2.Xhiliration Teresa in Grey
3.Xhiliration Teresa in Grey

1 comment: