Thursday, December 20, 2012

Cookies and Milk...


Today I was supposed to do a fabulous little post about the 
Velvet Mill Holiday Show...
However..
After finishing the Glitter House, sending it out to the Lovely Lena and then some last minute Christmas shopping..
I had to put these tired old dogs up and 
rest my poor tired brain a bit....

When the Monster came home from school...
He poured us two glasses of cold milk
(mixed with a little chocolate syrup..because why not?!)
Popped some Nestle Toll House cookies into the oven..
Brought me to the couch...
Grabbed a blanket..
Plated the freshly baked cookies..
Turned on the T.V. ...
and said..
"This is the BEST day EVER Mama.."
Soo..
that fabulous little post will have to wait...
because I am his..
and
 He is mine... 
Life is short..
So enjoy the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment