Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy Weekend!!!


Happy Weekend Everyone!!

Bet you weren't expecting to see some Christmas stockings....
Ours and our tree are still up and anxiously awaiting the arrival of my parents so that we may have our 2nd Christmas...
 
I'll tell you...
That is one lucky Monster...
2 sets of Grandparents and 2 Christmases all to himself...
 
I can promise you that the tree will be down even before we leave the room as the Tall One has been getting quite nervous and has been making his rounds checking to see if anyone has dared turned the lights on...
 
Sometimes...just sometimes..
I turn them on for a few minutes...
It's almost as fun as putting the dishware in "wrong" in the dishwasher...
Isn't that what keeps us all on our toes?
 
 
Be Safe, Lovingly Tease Your Loved Ones and Have a Great Weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Happy Second Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. John literally hustled the tree out of the house while I was still sleeping on Saturday–I would have left it up for weeks, 2nd Christmas or not!

    ReplyDelete