Monday, February 11, 2013

Year of the Snake...

Horiyoshi the Third Snake Scarf at Net-A-Porter

I'm sure you've already heard...
This past Sunday marked the start of the Chinese New Year.
Last year it was the Dragon...
This year it's the
Snake...
The Black Snake to be precise...

Now, I am not a HUGE snake fan...
In fact, if I never ever see one again,
I would be more than perfectly content in my life..
 But
I am hoping this Snake will bring us lots of luck, joy, creativity, health and love this year.

Speaking of snakes...
I am entranced with these FABULOUS lovelies from

Since when does snake print need to be too snakey?
Why not be colorful..
Why not in MY favorite colors?

Well lucky for you and
the Lovely Miss Sarah Crawford,
whose branding I have just finished...
(trust me you'll get it at the unveil)
I have found such items..

So bring it on Snake..
I'm not afraid of you!!

1.Playful Promises Bandeau Bikini with Snake Ring at Asos
2. Golden Snake Placemat at Zara Home
3.Mark Mothersbaugh Seba Snakes on Melon Wallpaper at Designer Wallcoverings and Fabrics
4. Kenneth Jay Lane Snake Ring at Asos
5.Miralles by Also at Piperlime
6. Lauren Ralph Lauren Metallic Snake iphone Case at Dillards
7. Largo Travel Accessories in Peacock at Z Gallerie


1.Diane Von Furstenberg Tonda Hexagon Patchwork Clutch at Neiman Marcus
2.Colorblocked Snake Chain Necklace at Forever 21
3.Rachel Roy Snake-Print Cape Dress at Neiman Marcus (on sale!)
4.Snake Chain Wallpaper at Dwell Studio
5.Leighton Flat by Sam Edelman at Piperlime
6. Jonathan Adler Brasilia Snake Pillow
7.Leather Password Book at Mr. Boddington

1. Cream Snake Coin Purse at Dorothy Perkins
2. Cocobelle Snake Ankle Wrap Sandal at Piperlime
3.Grand Game Wallpaper at Anthropologie
4. Sabine Wrap Bangle at Piperlime
5.Stella Snake Print Jean Legging at Express
6. Naky Table Mat at Zara Home
7.Snake skin hard case for iphone at Mini in The Box

1 comment: