Monday, January 27, 2014

a little glitter to start your week...

Image by María de Miguel for Elle Decor Espana

ANYONE who has lived with me knows that I am a hoarder...
of magazines..
But since I am sticking true to my New Year's resolutions..
sadly..
they must go...
Not all..
my god.. that would send me into shock..
So..
over these past few brutally cold weeks,
I have said goodbye to some very very dear friends..
But
for the lucky remaining few..
I need something
a little glittery
and
a little golden
to 
honor and contain my lovely ladies..
1.Vintage Brass Bamboo Magazine Rack $49.99 on Ebay
2. Vintage Studded Brass Magazine Bin $49.99 at PINKDANDYSHOP on Etsy
3. Vintage Brass Folding Magazine Rack $145.00 at RetroSpecList on Etsy
4. Leaf Lattice Magazine Bin $69.00 at One King's Lane (sale ends at noon)
5. Metal Magazine Holder $99.00 at Wisteria
6. Faux leather Storage Tote $29.99 at Target
7. Vintage Glass & Brass Magazine Holder $138.99 at rdeanlee on Etsy
8. Vintage Basket Magazine Holder $20.00 at A@ndlifeVintage on Etsy
9. Vintage Regency Brass Magazine Rack $95.00 at GreenZebre on Etsy
10. Vintage Brass Shopping Bag Magazine Rack $150.00 on Ebay
11. Greek Key Magazine Bin $85.00 at Jayes
12. Sequin Straw Bag $42.95 at MOOSHOP on Etsy

2 comments:

  1. I collect magazines, too–we have a whole bookshelf dedicated to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain - as you know (because you told me I was crazy), I got rid of all my wedding magazines a few years after my wedding and I'm still mourning them, but I'm sure they would've eventually started a fire...which holder did you decide on? They are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete