Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide Day 11 Photography by Anna Sawin



Just when you thought the Mac Gift Guide was amazing....Miss Anna Sawin is at it again with an even better one...One that she is obviously very passionate about..Photography...Earlier this year, I finally made the switch from film to digital...I will admit it was painful...Many years of wrapping film around a small metal spool in complete darkness and hands drenched in chemicals are things I certainly don't miss. Yet after Majoring in photography and my sheer love of film I can honestly say it was a very hard transition..

Well, thank god for Miss Anna Sawin, who has walked me through the land of the digitalites...

I can guarantee that this guide will knock your socks off..

Oh.. and Santa if you are reading this..
8.Mug
16. Ikea

No comments:

Post a Comment