Thursday, March 17, 2011

For Those in Need...

If you haven't noticed already, there is a fabulous post on Thursdays, that wraps round this amazing blogosphere, called Thursday Purseday. It is always one of favorites and seems to cure my purse obsession each and every week. However, this week was different... The lovely Miss Sparkle and Hay did something that literally stopped me in my tracks and took my breath away....
In light of the tragedy in Japan, she chose not an alligator satchel but a shelter box. Please please please run and go check her post out!!! 
I promise you, it will be inspiring....

Speaking of inspiring..
The ladies over at Utterly Engaged and Ever Ours have created an unbelievably amazing and heartfelt campaign to raise money for those in need in Japan,
They have already raised thousands of dollars and have made it as easy as pie to contribute.
It just goes to show you..the strength and power that a dream and an idea can hold and that it only takes one or two people to make it happen.
Sooo my friends, having been inspired by these amazing ladies, I will be participating in the Bloggers Day of Silence tomorrow.

I will see you all back bright and early on Monday and
have a  warm, safe and Happy Weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. I was totally blown away by her post, too. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete