Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Weekend!!!!!


Happy Weekend Everyone!!!

A day late and a dollar short...but I was determined to not let a day go by without posting...
So with a sick little Monster by my side and a "Just in Case Pot" by his, I write.

What a crazy wonderful strange trip it's been the last few weeks...
My lovely Virginians, Tami &  James received their rustic chic invitations.
Ashly & Scott received their shimmery golden Nantucket Saves the Dates.
Style Me Pretty showcased the most glorious of all days, the wedding of Amy & Tim

 I have left the shoreline of Maine with Spring & Silas
(their package will arrive to them on Monday)
and have now headed to the depths of the ocean to hang with a very cool mermaid.

Oh...and last but not very least..
The Marantzs posted a surprise preview of the their
nautical inspired
which I had the honor and privilege to work side by side with the lovely Miss Julia styling, creating and having WAY WAY too much fun! 

 This time....I am absolutely and positively going to post about their Walk Throughs...
It's been my 3rd year and the experience has changed my life sooo much that I HAVE to write about it!
But right now..
I am getting ready for my Farm couple and smelling the sweet purple and white lilacs
Images Chocolate Creative Design

from our garden, that I have strategically placed around our house.
I just wish they would last just a bit longer..

Stay Safe, Bring Spring Inside and Have a Great Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment