Thursday, May 31, 2012

Up at the Farm....

Image by Heather Bullard

This morning, a couple chicks and I, Miss Jessie from Gourmet Galley and the fabulous Heidi H, got to head "up to the farm" on the most glorious of glorious spring days...

Yup..you heard me right..."up to the farm" as the farm, 
Tyrone Farm, is "up" in Pomfret, Connecticut.

We were "up" doing a little site visit for our farm couple, Eleanor & Matt, whose wedding day is rapidly approaching...

So I have a little farm on the brain these days and found a few items to bring farm to the table...
(I think Miss Eleanor needs to add these lovelies to her registry)
1. Cow Chalkboard Place Card Holders at Williams-Sonoma
2. Milk Bottle Measuring Cups at Anthropologie
3. Farmhouse Platter at Terrain
4. Cow Bell at Terrain
5. Piglet Cutting Board at Terrain
6. Rooster series sauce Dishes at Lille Shop
7. Farm Anatomy Book at Terrain
8. Gate Sign at Terrain
9. Berry Boxes at Blank


Speaking of Farms.....
My favorite of all farms, Terra Firma, just made it into the 
New York Times....
It couldn't be more deserving to the most amazing couple I know,
Bri & Ethan!

Miss Bri has been very very busy with her soap company,Faire Ivy and let me tell you...
 they are FABULOUS!
She just handed me a giant bag full of at least 12 different types of soaps...
which really comes in handy while scrubbing the Monster clean after a long day at the farm!





No comments:

Post a Comment