Friday, May 3, 2013

Happy Weekend!!!

Image by Eddie Judd on Love my Dress

Happy Weekend Everyone!!

For the past 2 weeks, I have been merrily strolling along doing projects just for me...
Manicures..No...Pedicures..No...Haircut..No...
What pray tell then???
Taking back my antiquated farmhouse with it's Miss Havishamesque garden.. 

 I know it doesn't seem too glamorous..
but after 10 years of neglect..
it was time to finish up and hopefully enjoy our family abode..

Those that know me..
know that when it comes to home projects..
 I may or may not have eyes that are bigger than my stomach...
It will always get done of course..
It's just that it may take a bit longer than I originally anticipated..

So with this glorious weather..
I decided to hang up the paintbrush and get outside and tackle the garden..
Check out my gardening pinterest board and you will see that I have become mildly obsessed..

Since I am not a fan of gardening gloves...
I have already gotten a few wounds, scrapes, gashes and 9 year old boy dirty fingernails...

But digging in the dirt soothes my soul and having the sun on my face is better than any facial...

I can't wait to share!!

Be Safe, Plant a Garden and Have a Great Weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful 2 weeks–can't wait to see photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glorious gardening weather! Cannot wait to see your photos as well!

    ReplyDelete