Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Weekend!!!

Image Vogue Es

Happy Weekend Everyone!!!

Yesterday the Monster and I hopped on over to our local nursery to pick up some very yummy veggies to plant in our garden.

With rain in our forcast for the next few days, I was a bit disappointed and worried that we might not be able to get them in on time..

However...
Today someone was definitely looking out for me..
The rain magically stopped and the sky became blue so I quickly hung up the paintbrush, jumped into my boots and sprung outside to plant the garden...

Planting a garden is certainly humbling to these old bones...
But they are all nestled and snug in their beds
so all we need to do is wait...

But a gardeners job is never done..
On to the cutting garden and the millions and trillions of pots...

Be Safe, Plant a Garden and Have a Great Weekend!!
 


2 comments:

  1. My dahlia bulbs arrived today! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. John is dying to plant herbs in the redwood window box he picked up this week–I think it'll be the perfect Memorial Day activity! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete