Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Weekend!!


Happy Weekend Everyone!!

I am super duper deliciously excited because tonight, some very special ladies and I will be making the pilgrimage up to the newly opened Anthropologie in Cranston, Rhode Island!!
I can hardly contain myself!
I have been waiting 11 years for this day since I moved to Stonington...
A huge thanks to Wendy & Wade for making this happen!!

Speaking of Anthropologie...
I am very excited for the lovely Miss Shauna Alterio who was recently showcased on the Etsy Blog
Read through the interview very very carefully my friends & brides...
Trust me...very very soon you will be hearing a little more about this fabulously creative lady right here on this very blog..

Speaking of even more excitement...


Thanks to all of you, Glitter, Glue and Fireflies has made it to round 2 of the voting of the Lovelies Awards...Not bad for the underdog...I get to share the top 10 with Miss Abby of The Superburbs under Design, the fabulous Erin of Sparkle & Hay and Jacin Of Lovely Little Details under weddings and the beautiful Suzanna of Suzanna March under photography.


Last day to vote is 
Monday February 28th...


Every vote counts so please please please with sugar on top, head on over with your mother, brother, sister, father, cousins, Aunts and Uncles 
to "like" these very inspiring ladies!!
(all you need to do is click on the pink link of the blogs above and it will take you to the right place to vote!)

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait for tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay wish i was back east for the grand opening :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you guys had a wonderful time at the opening! You know you've got my vote for the Lovelies!

    xo, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. so much fabulousness for a friday! hooray! :)

    ReplyDelete