Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wood You, Could You?

I have been excitedly working away on a fabulous Save the Date which will soon be revealed at the end of March. Needless to say, I have a little wood grain on the brain..So when I saw this amazingly beautiful vase..I fell head over heels in love! Created by Laurel Begley, this fab ceramic vase can not only be customized in color but also with you and your sweethearts initals..

With Spring around the corner, The Monster and I have been dreaming about the design of our vegetable and cutting garden for this year. With our 10 year wedding anniversary coming up this July and some fresh flowers from the garden, this would be an absolute hit!

Only problem...which color to pick??

2 comments:

  1. ooh how fantastic is this!!! i would love it in a blush pink - or blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How darling! I think I go with a classic shade of red-keep it camp!

    ReplyDelete