Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide- Day 1 Beauty by Hana Floral Design




I have had the distinct pleasure of working and knowing Miss Yumiko Fletcher, the owner of Hana Floral Design, for the past 6 years. What started out as a small business out of her home, has quickly risen to be one of the best Floral Designers in the state of Connecticut. Every year she astounds me with her talent, creativity and professionalism. Whether it's a photoshoot or a wedding, 
Hana Floral Design is the first place that I go! 
It's even the place where my boys go to pick up flowers for mommy.
Basically what I'm saying is that this lady absolutely and positively knows flowers and with her "Pink Ladies" backing her up, she is a true force!! 

What some of you may not know about Miss Yumiko, is that she is a girly girl of the true sense. She should be a professional make-up artist as she has fabulously perfected the smokey eye. Flowers may make her swoon but so does a great Lip Gloss. 
So withot further adieu...Miss Yumiko....



Thank you Miss Yumiko and I highly suggest stopping by her shop on 15 Holmes Street in Mystic for the perfect holiday centerpiece, decor, wreath or even a glance at the perfect smokey eye!!!

4 comments:

  1. So cute the way you laid out the list .... I can't decide which I want more - the lipgloss or eye shadow duo! And what a great idea for the holidays to go with green metallic instead of the usual red. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow i really love the layout!! you're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You too Miss Graver!!! Miss Yumiko did a GREAT job.

    ReplyDelete