Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide Day 2 Little Girls By Sarah Loomis Crawford




Honestly, I don't know where to begin without sounding too mushy when I speak or write about Miss Sarah Loomis Crawford...Beautiful, kind, hysterically funny, creative and talented are some words that come easily to mind...I did a post on Miss Crawford on the True & Wesson blog that I think sums it all up.  She  has without knowing it, inspired the Shoreline Wedding Community. She brought creativity back into my life. She produced 2 of the most beautiful weddings EVER on Island Farm on Elihu Island and amazingly had her own wedding published on Style Me Pretty. For the past 2 years, she has been working on a VERY big project....one that consists of 20 fingers, 20 toes and 8 paws....You guessed it...She is the Mom to twin girls and 2 very rasically Frenchies. All I know is that when this projects wraps up (or some grow up)....You are going to see superfragilistically great things from this lady...
She is certainly one to watch...

Without hesitation....The Fabulous Miss Sarah Loomis Crawford
(ps. I think she knows a thing or two about little girls)
4. Ikea Kids Tea Set & Dishware
8. Bla-Bla Dolls


We will be carefully watching Miss Crawford and can't wait to announce her first project!!! So get going Miss Crawford!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sarah is my cousin. I love her dearly and wish with all my heart I could be closer to her! I think we would make a bitchin' team :)

    Love you Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Miss Crawford...I might need a bla-bla doll myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The large Bla Bla dolls are hilarious! I think T man needs the finger puppets :)

    ReplyDelete