Friday, December 10, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide Day 5 Baby by Sarah Loomis Crawford





Apparently, I am what is known as an "old" mommy. Hopefully not for my age but because I simply don't have a new baby in the house. Seven years ago is a long time in baby retail world so I simply had to ask the only "new" mommy that I know, to create a fabulous list of baby goodies. A mother of twin daughters, the beautiful Miss Sarah Loomis Crawford was the inevitable choice. She has once again supplied us with a fantastic list to keep all of us Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents and even just friends in touch with the world of babies.

Without further adieu, the beautiful "new" mommy, Miss Sarah Loomis Crawford.
5. Ezra Jack Keats Little Drummer Boy and The Snowy Day

1 comment:

  1. I would like one of each for my new baby boy!:)) Great job Sarah! xo

    ReplyDelete