Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Many Many Many Thanks!!


I truly believe that THE most important thing in life is the love and support of family and friends. To think you can make it on your own is absolutely and positively crazy. 
I think the quotes below explain it perfectly:


"Here is the basic rule for winning success. Let's mark it in the mind and remember it. The rule is: Success depends on the support of other people. The only hurdle between you and what you want to be is the support of other people."
David Joesph Schwartz

"The support of one’s personality is friends. A part of one’s self and a real foundation and existence."
Katharine Butler Hathaway

I am a very very lucky lady because I have a wonderful group of supporters that come in the form of friends or family and it was positively evident in the recently posted Holiday Gift Guide. I cannot begin to describe how touched, honored and amazed by the generosity and creativity that came from this fabulous group of people.
So from the bottom of my heart to the tippity top..
Thank you
Thank you 
Jennie Fresa, Yumiko Fletcher, Anna Sawin, Erica Cyr, Sarah Loomis Crawford, Margaret Farrell, Amy Graver, My Hubbie, Linda Sample, Anna Lathrop,
Jacin Fitzgerald, Heidi Heublein, Adrienne O'Connor, Chad Freeman, 
Erin Ethier, The Monster, Paige Wesson, Sarah True and Crista Taylor.

A huge special thanks to Erica & Mike Cyr of Buzz Media and Amy Graver of Elements Design who wrote the most fantastically thoughtful and wonderful posts on their blogs about the Holiday Gift Guide. 
You must read them as they seriously brought tears to my eyes!

And lastly but not at all least, to the many many readers out there!! Thank you for your fabulous support. For some who may not know, Blogspot has added a little doohickey called Stats that I simply adore. It allows me to see which parts of the world is tuning in...I have become quite obsessed with it as it allows me in some crazy way to travel to these places in my mind..

In honor of all of you....
Dziekuje, Spasiba, Hvala, Merci, Xie_Xie, Multumesc and Muito Obrigado!

But this is not the end my friends....I have already started brainstorming for next years Holiday Gift Guide and honestly need my readers help on this one..
Sooo...Please please don't be shy...let me know what you loved about it, what you disliked about it and what we could add on to it for next year...

Ahhh so many ideas yet so little time but an exciting New Year is approaching to realize all these fantastical and magical dreams...
Hopefully with many more friends and family by my side.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Ms. Lucinda Wesson, for putting us all together and for the opportunity to collaborate. It was so much fun and I cannot wait to see what you are cookin' up for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was amazing, and i felt so honored to be apart of it! count me in for next year, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. & you are an inspiration to us all - thank YOU for bringing out the best in each of us and adding your wesson glitter magic to this amazing gift guide!

    ReplyDelete