Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide Day 8 Cats by Erin Ethier

For the past 10 years, the Wesson's have been exclusively a dog family. That quickly changed a few weeks ago with the addition of a rather impish kitten named Calvin. I have to say, we are absolutely living in a dog world and have found it next to impossible finding anything cat worthy....Fortunately, I have a little sparkle up my sleeve...Miss Sparkle and Hay, Erin Ethier to our rescue. 

By now you have heard me profess my deepest admiration for this lovely lady starting when we designed her Save the Date, moving quickly to her invitation (awaiting rather impatiently to reveal) and watching her fabulous blog Sparkle and Hay grow to ginormous heights. What can I say..she really is that sparkly. Her radiance is astounding, her warmth, heart melting and her positive energy, infectious. Because of this, she is now in a position where amazing things are beginning to happen for her..It's true what they say...projecting positive energy DOES bring positive things into your life..

Right now, Miss Sparkle and Hay has teamed up with Miss Jacin Fitzgerald of the She Said Yes blog to offer an excitingly scrumptious new wedding site. 
I know you won't be dissapointed as I'm sure it will be chock a block full of gorgeous inspiration from two very fabulous ladies...So skip on over!!!

So take it from this lady...she has 2 of the cutest kitties around and certainly knows her stuff..

My favorite sparkly lady..the fabulous Miss Erin Ethier...

3 comments:

  1. Lucinda you are utterly amazing! Thank you thank you for giving me the opportunity to participate in the gift guide - you made all of my (and our two kitties) favorite toys look AMAZING! And of course, thank you for all of your sweet sentiments - they warm my heart & I echo the sentiment completely! xoxo

    ReplyDelete