Thursday, December 2, 2010

Mood Boards...2 years worth of Inspiration..


I have decided to make Thursdays as the new official day for Mood Boards. I couldn't help myself to look over the past two years and see all the ones that I've created. Wow...there were plenty..
I promise next week to have a bright new shiny one just for you..In the meantime..
Sit back, relax, get comfortable and take a look....

















 Regina & Chris Board





Collaborating with Miss True





















I certainly can't forget the Fabulous Miss Amy Graver from Elements Design who is my Dueling Designers partner!!






 So there you have it!

I'm still trying to find a name for Thursday Mood Boards...any suggestions?!

1 comment:

  1. We sure did create alot of boards. Could be a book! :) Love this post.

    ReplyDelete