Friday, December 10, 2010

A Rustic Chic Inspired Christmas By Sparkle & Hay!!

I couldn't help but share with you a fabulous and very inspiring Rustic Chic Holiday board created by the Sweet as Pie and quite sparkly, Miss Sparkle and Hay!! This board can't help but get you into the Holiday Cheer!!! 

Exciting things are happening over at Sparkle and Hay right now....She's offering a 12 days of Christmas Holiday giveway so seriously RUN don't walk on over there!!!!! Knowing her, there has got to be some AMAZING goodies to win.

On another note, I am also soooo deeply touched that she honored myself and the talented 
 Miss Anna Sawin on our Winter Wedding shoot we produced last year!!

Happy Weekend to All!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new blog---and am so happy I can comment, now!
    I wait every day to see what is next, and was especially tickled to see our Erin's post today, total bonus!

    Genius, Wesson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you lovely ladies are just too sweet! xoxo

    ReplyDelete