Friday, December 3, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide Teaser.....



At the crack of dawn on Monday be sure to check out our first installment of the Holiday Gift Guide

Day 1 will be:




By the three most extremely talented, beautiful and sweet women EVER......Miss Yumiko Fletcher of Hana Floral Design, Miss Jennie Fresa of the Jennie Fresa Beauty Library and Miss Anna Sawin of Anna Sawin Photography.

In the meantime....RUN don't walk this Saturday December 4 from 10-5 to

Hana Floral Design in Mystic, Connecticut for a holiday open house!!
The monster and I will be heading over there as Hana is where we ALWAYS get our holiday wreath!

Then

On Sunday December 5th from 2-6, skip, jump and trot over to Clinton, Connecticut to visit the Jennie Fresa Beauty Library where you can pick up the most amazing makeup ever!! 
I highly recommend her tinted moisturizers and mineral powders!!


Have a great weekend and see you bright and early Monday morning!!!

3 comments:

  1. and Jennie's lip glosses - don't forgot those. I'm addicted to mine. Santa needs to put a few more in my stocking.

    Words that you never hear me utter together in one sentence: "I can't wait for Monday"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You warm my heart Miss Amy Graver!! Those lip glosses are PERFECTION!!

    ReplyDelete