Monday, December 13, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide Day 6 Jewelry by Adrienne O'Connor



Once every zillion years you come across that person who just wows you. Their strong work ethic, ability to be a part of a team, grace under pressure, thoughtfullness and energy inspire you to want to be a better person. This is exactly the type of person I wanted as the Coordinator/Designer for Island Farm on Elihu Island. Island Farm is one of the most beautiful places to get married at but it is certainly one of the most challenging to produce one. 30 acres of land, 5 houses and a 4 day weekend can absolutely exhaust anyone but when I met Miss Adrienne O'Connor...well...there was no question in my mind...Having been my baby for 10 years, it's kinda like being Willy Wonka and finding the right Charlie to take over. A huge thanks goes out to Miss Sarah True who was the one that was instrumental in having Miss Adrienne come our way...She blew me away the first time we collaborated on a wedding...It was like she had been there for years..and always one step ahead of me...3 years later, I couldn't be prouder and happier to be able to pass the torch onto her. 

Exciting things are happening as her new blog Ruffles and Tweed launches in January 2011! It will be filled with Wedding inspired goodness and a look into the life of a wedding coordinator/designer...



She is certainly one to watch and I can't wait to see as her new adventure unfolds...

So check out some of Miss Adrienne's sparkly gems that are almost as bright as she!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to see Adrienne be the coordinator for the Island, it is such a magical/special place to be married! Love your holiday picks, number 3 is number 1 on my wish list, I am in LOVE with Rose Gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miss Sarah! Rose gold is the best, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete