Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide Day 9 College by Paige Wesson


I don't know about all of you, but between the ages of 13-21, Christmas was a little different....No more Barbie Dream House...When you were little, Santa knew exactly what you wanted. As time went on, there seemed to be a bevy of rather awkward gifts or you were forced to tell exactly what you wanted. The surprise was long gone... Now, I know my mother is reading this so I may have to be a little delicate, but I probably received enough sweaters with animals on them to start my own zoo...All I really wanted was a pair of Sassoon jeans..

Well, Look no further because I have the perfect person to tell you exactly what you should be buying your teen this Christmas...It just so happens to be my beautiful cousin Miss Paige Wesson!

Obviously from the picture above, you can tell that she is absolutely and positively gorgeous with legs that run to the sky. What you don't know is that she has a personality and soul to match. The Monster has been in love with her since the ripe old age of 1. Just like her cousin Chad, she has a light and beauty that surrounds her...all the kids on Island ( a mere 40 ) chase and frolic behind her like some sort of Pied Pipress...It amazes me that the first time I met this spitfire was when she was the Monster's age...I now look at her in awe as she has turned into one of the most wonderful, beautiful and thoughtful young ladies. I do have to give her parents a shout out as they are exactly who the Hubbie and I want to be when we grow up..
So hopefully in some teens stockings this year, there will be a fab pair of designer jeans and we can all thank the Lovely Miss Paige Wesson for changing the world!

1 comment: